Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Post instead of a Post

Well I attempted to write a post tonight... ;) The result thus far is an unfinished rambling post about work and the frustrations thereof . It just doesn't seem to get anywhere... although I did have a clear idea in my head of where I wanted to go with it! And it's still there, in my head, needing to be translated to my fingers and the keyboard.

So -- you may be seeing it (it meaning the aforesaid post about work and frustrations thereof - ;) ) , once my brain is somewhat less fried, and my thoughts are clearer. Hopefully it won't ramble... too much. :)

I will share the verse that has been in my head this week:

"Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."
-Romans 8:37 (love this whole chapter, and book, actually!)

I love the word imagery. More than conquerors. The battle is won. Through Him who loved us. Now this is a comfort - considering life and its constant and numerous frustrations!

And so we wait in anticipation, fight our battles with confidence, and live our daily lives in obedience to Him.

One day at a time.

:)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

It is so nice to read your posts again. I really love how you write!!
Ginger~